This week saw a lot of minor changes and fixes to Tavern Keeper. We’re spending a lot of time on some behind-the-scenes work with regards to Campaign events and administrative tools for our partner, ConTessa.
Most notable this week was the addition of Google+ integration and the long-awaited Categories for Site Discussions!
(This was actually added on 11/3)
You can now sign up with, or connect your Google + account. This will earn you the title “+1”!
Adding Google+ integration sets us up to offer some cool features around hangouts down the road. Stay tuned!
Site Discussion Boards revamp
- Much needed categories have now been added to Site Discussions.
- We finally got dates to play nice. This was an issue with our date types not playing nice with all browsers.
Manage Page – Join Requests are part of the accordion menu and are easier to see.
Campaign Character Details – The character nav now keeps you on the same page – If you have a stat sheet, it defaults to the stats tab. – The “GM/Player Notes” tab now shows up when it should! GM’s can now properly add notes to any character in their campaign. – Clicking on “message player” now auto-fills the user’s name in the TO: field like it should.
Misc fixes and UI enhancements
- Relative links now properly open in a new tab if you set it to do so.
- Homepage gets a new first slide to help better explain what the heck we do here. :)
- “Like” hearts now have a hover tooltip
- Issues with scrolling after posting finally resolved … I think.
- Saving a Character no longer jumps you off the page, but instead gives you a success alert.
- Roleplays are more informative when you do not have a character to RP with, but have posting permissions.